These are some of the things that can always be found in my refrigerator(besides the box of rotting baby lettuce - a new box every week!)Liz gave me this one. Thanks AGAIN, Liz!
1. Silk Unsweetened Soy Milk. If that stuff ever gets discontinued, I'm up a crick. I can't handle anything but the stuff in the green carton, and I'm hooked! I've been a milk drinker all my life, and I'll never go back.
2. Stonyfield Farms Yogurt. Whole milk and lowfat. The whole milk stuff is incredibly sasitfying, I just need a little bit.
3. Parmigiano Reggiano. I scrape that stuff over everything.
4. Gruyere or Jarlsberg. Gotta have either to nibble or mix in the eggs or the rice or the salad, or....
5. Diet Coke. I'm really trying to cut down to one a day. Really.
6. Home made pesto. I'm just shy of dipping the spoon in and eating it straight out of the jar!
7. A three year old cheese ball. Someone brought it to a party at the house a long time ago, and it's in a blue glass bowl in the top back. I check on it every couple of months to see if there's any mold on it yet. It's not real food, surely. It's a peverse thing now, refusing to throw it away.
8. Market District Lemon Almond Chicken salad. I pick up a pound every Sunday night, and it's lunch at school until it's gone. I'm never tired of it!
9. San-J reduced salt Tamari. That and a couple of drops of sesame seed oil and we're off!
What's in your refrigerator?